45RICE is looking for a new Head of Marketing to join our team. Read on for the full description.
Job Position: Head of Marketing
45RICE is a nutrition and food technology start-up. Our mission is to improve lives through nutrition. With the motto, “fortifying every meal”, 45RICE brings essential vitamins and minerals to a bowl of rice, turning empty carbs into healthy carbs.
- Understand 45RICE business model and develop a cohesive branding strategy for our B2B and retail business verticals.
- Develop and execute online/offline marketing campaigns to establish presence, drive awareness and increase brand love for 45RICE.
- Build and maintain long-term business partnership with our major clients, and collaborate with our clients to develop marketing plan for new product launch.
- Maintain the digital presence of 45RICE, including website, FB account and media coverage.
- Play a contributing role in developing an entrepreneurial, proactive, collegial culture in 45RICE
- 5 year experience in marketing
- Proven ability to successfully develop, execute and own company-wide branding and marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to set up and customise marketing strategy and execution plan for new clients.
- Independent, proactive and critical thinking skills.
- Basic proficiency in Adobe software.
- Good computer literacy and well-versed in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethics, can-do attitude and openness to get your hands dirty with various initiatives.
- Good team player, organised and good attention to detail.
- Passionate about social impact.
- Experience in a high growth B2B start-up is a plus.
- Be part of a team who are inspired to make our world more nutritious for everyone. If you’re seeking social entrepreneurship, this opportunity to make a real impact is for you.
- Develop your career with great extent of business exposure and ownership. The time you spend with us will guarantee constantly learning and you will be owning the critical aspects of our business.
Applications without a cover letter pertaining to this position will not be considered.